Saturday, July 25, 2009









Jared and I gave Elliott a new room for his birthday. Yes that is right Elliott. Although Alice is pictured above this is not her room although she would like it to be. We went down to Salt Lake and picked out bunkbeds and a dresser. There is a staircase with drawers in it as well. Then Erica helped us pick out some paint at Lowes. Thanks Erica it looks great. We picked up some cool jungle leaves at Ikea. Then back to Jerome where the work began. I spent all week painting, I barley got it done before the furniture came today. All I have left is the wall hangings and curtains. Here are some pictures. We can't wait to see you all next month!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Alyson! That looks adorable! I love the jungle theme! Joey and Matt are really looking forward to seeing Alice and Bubba! :)

Erica said...

I love it. I have been thinking about you guys and the decorating all week. The paint looks perfect with your theme. I know I just saw you guys, but I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

Mamasita said...

What a great room Alyson, very creative. I know Elliott likes it and the picture of Alice is as always "CUTE".
See you soon!

The Christiansons