Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I AM A MOUSE KILLER

It's funny how you think you know yourself until you smash a cute mouse with a shoe. I fed him peanut butter, let him think he was ok.... (for my peace of mind) then I squished him. My reasoning? Body pump was starting in five minutes. I then call my husband and say, "I HATE YOU FO R LEAVING ME ALONE TO DO THIS!!!!" Oh, by the way, Jer is in Alaska working. He's really busy with the campaign and hates life right now I think. I' m super jealous though. He gets to go on a camping trip this weekend for the 4th and me? Well, maybe I'll spend some money??? I haven't been invited to hang out with anyone yet, as pathetic as I sound I'm sure I'd be ooodles of fun.
I tried to fly out to see my most favorite people on the west coast!! I miss the coldasack fourth of July parties and hanging out with neighbors. Wasn't it so much fun? So, I'm trying to attach a picture of my dead mice since I know everyone would love to see it. Lets hope I can figure this stupid blog thing out.

P.S. MEGAN YOU RULE FOR MAKING THIS. I AM A FAN.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE you Jess! Thank you for embracing my lame format for Christianson bonding! I just miss you guys! Mouse's need to die...no worries! xxooxxoo

The Christiansons